2020 proved to be a difficult year for everyone. Employers and employees alike have faced challenges like never before. There were changes in workforce, changes to work settings, and changes to the way we approached health and wellbeing. As we move into 2021, many of the adjustments we made have now become permanent.
Get your free copy of “2021 Employee Health and Wellbeing Outlook” to gain insight into the current status of employee health efforts and what employers are doing to ensure easier, smarter, and more affordable access to whole-person care.
Read the report to discover:
- How employee health has changed since COVID-19
- What is being done to lower rising health care costs
- What employers of all industries and sizes are doing in 2021 and beyond to provide quality health care to their employees
- Insight into the current state of employee health and wellbeing
- Innovations, plans, and opinions that will shape the future of employee health
- How physical health, mental health, and financial health are being addressed by employers
Some highlights of the report include: